When I started blogging, I had no idea of the impact it could have on social media and on myself.12 months after, I learned a lot about growth through business writing. I discovered that growth principles apply to every business with some differences.
A word that expresses the idea of growth gives us a deep insight of solutions we can have to increase our business performance. Whether a school, a factory, a social or business company new venture, these reflections will help you succeed amazingly. I used these words to grow my reading audience to more than 100 countries in five continents in one year.
In this article, I will focus on the 10 powerful questions that should answer for quality actions that would revolutionize your business.
- Answer: Does your business answer to people’s “Why” and “How “question?
- Resolution: Does your business push people to make a decision?
- Explanation: Does your business unravel comprehensive knowledge
- Clarification: Does your business help you master your services or your client’s needs?
- Result: Does your business produce measurable results after an investment.
- Outcome: Does your business contribute to sustainable productivity?
- Discovery: Does your business reveal something new to the clients?
- Determination: Does your business survive during a hard time? Have you evaluated the possible risks for the project?
- Conclusion: Does your business makes you reach a final truth that can be applied to the customer’s life?
- Interpretation: Does your business gives meaning to facts/data the way the customer perceives them?
If your business can reflect these 10 actions, you are sure you will make tremendous progress.
Take a look at each of the 45 articles of the blog seed4future.wordpress.com, and you will notice one or many of these points.
I would like to discover what you do/did to grow your own business or the challenges you encounter now in growing your company.
Hervé Boris NGATE, Psychologist/Content Marketing Manager/Blogger
Follow seed4future’s news on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Seed4future/