The year 2016 has been a very exciting one because it was the first year as an online writer. It was not easy to write contents for various group of people , but it was always a great satisfaction to know that I was impacting lifes with my writings.
This year I would like to give opportunity to writers to express themselves through seed4future.com.This is an amazing opportunity for you to be known in 104 countries in 5 continents.
In this article, I am sharing with you a list of 10 links of the most read articles of 2016.They were focused on 3 areas: Business, Learning and Training management and Cross-Cultural management.
- https://seed4future.com/. : 1190 views
- https://seed4future.com/2016/09/13/4-challenges-in-learning-french-that-confirm-you-are-making-progress/: 345 views
- https://seed4future.com/2016/08/06/10-tips-to-succeed-out-of-your-comfort-zone-breaking-cross-cultural-bounderies/: 290 views
- https://seed4future.com/2016/11/16/3-things-your-french-trainer-doesnt-tell-you/: 207 views
- https://seed4future.com/2016/07/25/5-things-successful-language-learners-do/: 161 views
- https://seed4future.com/2016/04/19/la-classe-therapeutique/: 126 views
- https://seed4future.com/2016/08/06/4-things-to-do-to-control-emotional-tidings-in-language-classes/: 117 views
- https://seed4future.com/2016/03/22/the-power-of-learning-a-new-language/: 117 views
- https://seed4future.com/2016/08/06/from-language-class-to-real-life/: 93 views
- https://seed4future.com/2016/06/12/la-classe-androide-apprentissage-du-fle-assistee-par-smartphones-afas/: 91 views
As a Novice in blogging, this was a great achievement for me! This statistics does not include the number of views on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+…
If you think you can write on any of these topics or any topic you master, send us your articles (French or English) and we’ll publish them for you.
In the next article,I will share with you 10 countries where seed4future’s posts where read in 2016.
Hervé Boris NGATE
Write to : email@example.com or follow seed4future’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Seed4future/