I trace my writing experience 15 years ago with only 14 months of online presence. It started with short block notes where I could write inspiring quotes or do personal meditations.Then comes the times for academic contents like dissertations ,thesis and articles.
My presence on social networks as a content producer is just the continuation of a hidden activity. I have been doing it without thinking it could be a source of encouragement, education or development for others.
Here I quickly share with you some key points I learned from these years of writing.I thought this was the best way to help you understand the importance of writing 0n a regular basis.
- Writing is about passion. I enjoy writing!
- Writing on topics I master ensure consistency.And what I master comes from daily real life experience.
- I am writing for an audience.
- The title matters for 80% of a content
- I need mentors to activate my full potential as a writer.
- I make research on a topic before writing.
- My contents are generally between 300 and 700 words.
- Three sentences per paragraph makes reading easier.
- I better use action verbs to drive my readers into the experience of my contents.
- Illustrations by images, examples, facts and data make contents better.
- I always have time to write because writing is part of my time planning.
- Writing an hour every day makes me more productive than doing it 4 hours once a week.
- The number of likes, comments, followers does not necessarily indicate how successful I am in the writing business.
- Writing and reading are twins. The more I read, the better I write.
- Mentoring novice writers makes you a better writer.
- Editing and publishing become new skills to trigger young business writers.
- It’s important when my wife knows on which topic I am writing.
- The more I write, the more I am inspired.
I will be happy to know what you learned from your experience of writing regularly.