As I was leading the youths in Cameroon, I sometimes wish I had a book that provide a guideline to support them in the various aspect of their lives.
That’s what motivated me to write the book ” The secrets of distinction” as I was convinced deep inside of me that the principles I developed will contribute to the greatness of millions of youths around the world.
I discovered many years after I drafted the book and finally published it at the end of last year that, helping others could take different forms from saying “Good morning” to a lonely person to writing quality contents with proven advice that could revolutionize other’s life.
That’s why I keep crafting these contents ( with some personal inputs) from the most professional social network resource in the world and I hope you really benefit from them while applying the R-R-A process : Read-Reflect-Act.
1.“You’ll be off to a good start if you focus on enhancing your internal resume, protecting empty time, redefining your relationship with your life partner, engaging with a new cohort, and choosing a primary focus or a portfolio of activities. You’ll discover that you’re relevant in new and surprising ways.”(Peter Bloom, DonorsChoose.org chairman )
2. “Good leaders know that in developing others the focus should be on the one you’re helping… how often do we find ourselves being more preoccupied with our own wisdom, rather than the person who sought out that wisdom.” (Sanyin Siang, Leadership Coach)
3. “It’s equally important to invest in talent, which means strengthening STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) education.” (Mike Roman, 3M Chief Executive )
4. “What they (Customers) do, what they like, dislike, their thoughts, behaviors, hopes and dreams. What makes them unique.” ( Ankit Gupta, Entrepreneur )
5. “An increasing number of companies attach great importance to their purpose, and studies have shown that purpose-driven companies are more successful.” (Tina Mueller, Group CEO of Douglas)
6. “If we are going to gather more data about our collective lives, we will also need to muster more compassion. You must use honesty to help other people, not to hurt them.” (Bruce Kasanoff, Writer)
7. ” It’s amazing how people look different when we start looking at them in terms of what we could contribute to help them succeed and not what we could take from them.” (Hervé Ngaté, Author,Writer)
Among the above motivation speeches, which one could help you become an expert in supporting others to succeed?
Hervé Ngaté. Author/Writer/ Cross-Cultural Psychologist and Communications Trainer