1. “It might be attending a vigil or writing a personal letter of support, whatever we do, it’s showing up for each other that matters.” (Jennifer Dulski)
2. “The way to truly level the playing field is to do our best to teach, mentor and guide all the young people in our lives to make the most of their financial capabilities.” (Charles Schwab’s Carrie Schwab-Pomerantz)
3. “Whether interacting with their biggest clients or servers taking their drink orders, genuine people are unfailingly polite and respectful.” ( Dr. Travis Bradberry)
4. “Your pivot could allow you to stay with your current employer and simply move to a different part of the organization. Once you learn the skills of pivoting you can use them again and again as you need them.” ( Karen Schmidt, career coach )
5. “Employers today need the courage to start conversations with employees about the implications of automation, so we can help them envision and plan for future career opportunities.” ( Pierre Nanterme, Accenture chairman and CEO)
6. “The world will change when our women and children are educated.” (Maggie Doyne, Blinknow Founder)
7. ” Every smart learner knows he always remembered a 100% of what he explained to others.”( Hervé Ngaté, Author)
I now understand why the smartest people in the world always find a way to teach, motivate and train others on area they are still growing : They are becoming masters of their domain.
Among the above motivation speeches, which one inspired you to teach someone or a group of people on how to be better in their field?
Hervé Ngaté. Author/Writer/ Cross-Cultural Psychologist and Communications Trainer