Every successful people have an evaluation plan that help them measure their progress to make the necessary adjustments in other to reach their goals.
Do you remember key decisions you made this year 2018 and the actions taken to realize them? Write down the expected results and the real achievements.
Where your expectations and your results matches at 90-100% are your strengths.
Focus on them in 2019 and you’ll be amazed at what you’ll achieve.
Read, Reflect and Act on these ideas to boost your goals for 2019.
1.”Goals on the road to achievement cannot be achieved without discipline and consistency” ( Denzel Washington, Actor, Director and Producer)
2. “The reality is that change requires action from all of us – individually and collectively – and saying that one person can’t have an impact is a cop out.”( Robbie Bach, author and speaker )
3. “My simple act of being who I am, and sharing stories… has surrounded me with a community of people who understand that we can all get things done while being ourselves.” (Aston Martin, president of the Americas Laura Schwab)
4. “It’s the environment that disables a person, rather than their physical limitations.” (Naqi Rizvi)
5. “Simply put, purpose is how you transform business from revenue and profit to long-term value for you, your stakeholders and your employees.” ( Bob Patton, EY Americas Vice Chair of Accounts )
6. “It’s easy to get caught up in the idea that working hard now will make it possible to focus on being happy later… the fact is, we can do what we really want to do now. We just need to approach things from a different perspective.” ( Robert Glazer, founder and CEO of Acceleration Partners.)
7. “These gaps represent opportunities to explore new ways to learn, unlearn, work and grow. But this can only happen if everyone believes that they have something to gain and contribute. They have to believe that their way isn’t the only way.” ( Brian Solis, Altimeter)
8. “If you want to create great leaders, you must keep those leaders in learning mode. They must stay curious and hungry students. Then they must learn to pass those lessons along to others on the team.”( Rich Sheridan, Menlo Innovations)
In my book, the secrets of distinction , I explained how I found my strengths by knowing my identity as a believer and I am happy to share it with you in few words.
What are the areas of this year where you reached 90-100% of your goals? I would be glad to hear from you.
Hervé Ngaté. Author/Writer